The Tallest Tool in the Tool Box
There is nothing easy about falling off a ladder. Even more so when that fall could have been prevented. In this training course you will learn:
- Selecting the Right Ladder for the Job
- How to set up that Ladder
- Working Safely on Ladders
How do I take this course?
Taking this course is straight forward.
- First, download the Ladder Safety Student Book once registered.
- Second, go through the online training completing lessons, topics and answering short quizzes. Clicking the “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of each Lesson Topic will move you to the next lesson or topic. You can go back to any previous topic or lesson by following the course navigation menu on the right.
After completing all lessons, topics and quizzes, the final step is to successfully complete the Final Test. This test only becomes available once all Lessons and Topics have been marked complete.
Ladder Falls by the Numbers:
|Foot Miss/Slip||Ladder Moved||Lost Balance|
0% Complete 0/2 Steps
0% Complete 0/3 Steps